Saturday, May 06, 2006

...... KAnGen .......

Klo ngomongin soal kaNgen, pasti semua org pernah ngerasain yg namana si KaNGen ini. ADa banyak hal or prilaku tuk ngungkapin rasa kangen SeseoRang:

1. By teLling the person that you miss him/her
2. BY seeing the pictures of the person that you miss
3. By remembering the things that you have done together in the past
4. By looking for any troubles to get fight to your boyfriend or girlfriend
5. By walking or going to the places that you two have been there

Any other Points? you May add up here.... But to know which one is your expression to show your feeling in missing someone, you can just choose it from the points above. But for me, the best point is by telling the person that i Miss him. Eventhough, i miGht do sumThing uneccessary or not really show my feeling that I miss him like no.4 but the truth is I mISs Him so much. But I jusT do not know how to show n tell it to the person I miss.

Whenever I feel this Feeling, I just only want some attentions from him. BUt it always end up with a fight coz, I always make it so. Whenever, he's not here or there for me, I always look for him. Whenever he's busy with his buddies or work, I always look for him. Whenever he does not reply my msg or answering my call, I feel worry and look for him. I always want to know how's he getting along day by day. I suppose not to have this kind of feeling but, it always turns out like this.

KAngen is a feeling thAt hard to handle. It is just the same as LOve. If you cant handle it good, you may lose your love. BUt, if you handle it very good, you may have a romantic result with a nice memory with your love. I just remembered some sentences from a book. It says "If you hold the sand tightly, it will be gone faster. But if you hold it untigthly, the sand will stay in your hand". So, I make a conclusion that we cant force our love or feeling like kangen always to be there only for me or him. Coz, LOve and miss Are WOnDERFuL when you share it together with the one you love.

Now, I try not to look for him and worry so much bout him. I know it's troublesome him and me. But indeed, I stiLL miss him. So, I just wait for the time that I can SHare my feeling together with him. MiSs YoU AfdiAn SUmArtha PErDAna :)

- PiHAY-

2 Comments:

Blogger caranita said...

huahahah... i've started to suspect this is afdy's usual narcissism, while i saw the real writer -- so it's the pretty lady fm jakarta! oh well, ibu irma, i thought you've spent 2 blasting weeks with him! *it will never be enough, will it?;)*

9:10 AM  
Blogger L. Pralangga said...

Kangen..
hm.. Iguess it's the fire that keeps life between the two individual to remember each other..

Nice posting and it's good to have found this blog :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home